Make and Mend
- A talk on the Hart Silversmiths Trust and a demonstration of silver working by David and Will Hart, Freemen of the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths
Drop-in all afternoon:
- ‘Conserve and protect’ – create protective book covers and learn how to take better care of your cherished items by Ann Attwood, Glos. Archives Conservator
- Something broken? Come and visit our ‘pop up’ repair workshop led by Vilnis Vesma
- Be creative! Get involved in a community sewing project led by the City Voices Sewing Group
- Get crafty! Children’s activities, fun for all
- ‘We do more than bake…’ Glos. Women’s Institute tell us more but promise to bring cake!
- Creative ancestors? Find out more about your family with Gloucestershire Family History Society
Drop-in - stay as long or as little as you like! Free parking on site.
Booking is encouraged to save disappointment