You can visit Gloucestershire Family History Society @ the Hub.
You can visit Gloucestershire Archives @ the Hub.
Gloucestershire Family History Society is open from 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
Gloucestershire Archives is open from 9am-4:30pm, Tuesday-Friday and from 9am-4:30pm on the first Saturday of each month.
The Heritage Hub is closed on bank holidays.
Gloucestershire Archives will close at 1.30pm on Friday 15 November 2019 so that we can celebrate receiving our national volunteering award.
Gloucestershire Archives will be closed from 5pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019 until 9am on Thursday 2nd January 2020 inclusive.
Gloucestershire Family History Society will be closed from 4pm on Friday 20th December 2019 until 10am on Monday 6th January inclusive.
Gloucestershire Heritage Hub (for Gloucestershire Archives and general enquiries): 01452 425295
Gloucestershire Family History Society: 01452 524344
The Heritage Hub is a welcoming and inclusive space for all, including disabled people, and older people with dementia or sensory impairments. When we planned the Heritage Hub we sought advice on access issues, and we have included the following in our design:
- Level access to all areas
- A wheelchair accessible toilet
- A mixture of soft and hard seating in the coffee lounge and entrance foyer
- An extra large screen for training, presentations and events for those with impaired vision
- A hearing loop for those who are hard of hearing
- Clearly defined spaces, using lighting and colour, to help people with dementia navigate the building
- Acoustic chairs for those who may be hard of hearing
- Blue Badge parking
Staff are trained in how to help if you require additional support to access our resources – please just ask if you need some assistance.
Guide dogs and other assistance dogs are always welcome.
Please tell us if you think we can make any improvements to our access; email us at email@example.com