Introduction to collection care training
An introduction to collection care. You will learn to identify and protect against risks to your collection; understand and source archival enclosures; and appreciate a range of actions for protecting collections.
Bring your own lunch - or visit one of the great cafes nearby.
Check how to get here and where to park at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/plan-your-visit/where-we-are-contact-us/
You will learn to:
- identify and protect against risks to your collection;
- understand and source archival enclosures;
- appreciate a range of actions for protecting collections;
- link collection care activity to a helpful framework;
- prioritise collection care tasks;
- learn about trusted sources of help and advice, and about other support Gloucestershire Archives can provide