Managing your collections training
9:30am to 11:00am
Free of charge
This module is aimed at people with little or no previous archive or record keeping knowledge.
Introduction to managing your collections:
- Are people offering you their old documents and photos?
- Does your community have an “archive cupboard” known only to a few?
- Do you find yourself responsible for precious archive material?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this module can help.
We will look at how to:
- decide what items to collect
- organise and keep track of what you’ve got
- share your treasures and involve more people in their local heritage.